Dark Betty - Team 16
*HTML 5 Build is available but if you can't play it you can find zip file below.
**To move in menu press "enter" or "esc"
Moving was hard for me, I had to say goodbye to my friends and the teacher. I even cried... a little. And you know what makes moving even harder to accept ?
Well, it's that Mum and Dad don't even ask why; a creaky old manor house, in a dark forest, next to a cemetery... in Normandy, doesn't cost more than a packet of marbles !
That's because it's like super haunted ! Afterwards, if the ghosts think they can bother me, they're totally wrong, I'm a big girl and I'm not afraid, but they'll be scared to death !
My name is Betty, I'm 8 and a half years old and I'm the real little monster here !
*To move in menu u can press enter or escape.
*To move in menu u can use left joystick, X or O, A or B.
Ready to scratch some ectoplasmic butts ?!
• Robin Moreux in Fourth year - Producer
• Christophe Amorim Rodrigues in Fifth year - Game Designer
• Tobias Orange in Fourth year - Game Designer
• Siméon Arthaud in Second year - Game Designer
• Nicolas Rogé in Fifth year - Lead Developper
• Téo Martin in Fourth year - Developper
• Julien Da Silva Soares in Third year - Developper
• Antoine Esbelin in Second year - Developper
• Florian Bécavin in Third year - Lead Artist
Dark Betty was realised in 72 hours for the 2021 IIM Godfather - Godmother Jam.
With the theme of the quote : "Ce n'est pas moi qui suis enfermé avec vous, mais vous qui êtes enfermés avec moi !"
Our thanks to the intervenants for their kindness.
|Authors||Robin Moreux, Knilght, Tobias_, Esbelin Antoine, Orilexx, Mecha20, Nicolas "Linetaru", assasinskilleur, somegame94|
|Tags||2D, Atmospheric, Cute, Ghosts, Pixel Art, Singleplayer, Unity|
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.